Saturday, January 2, 2010

the baseball furies!

its been a while since I've posted. we actually shot this like a month back! any way. i got together with Ysania for this shoot at a baseball diamond down by SAM Boyd stadium. ever since i saw the movie "The Warriors" when i was a kid my favorite enemies from the movie was the baseball furies. so that's kinda where the inspiration for this shoot came from. (minus the base ball uniform and the painted face. the shoot just wouldnt have been as sexy! lol.)

ysania is a G in my opinion. it was like 40 degrees outside that day. I was cold and i was wearing a flannel and a pea coat. so definitely gotta give it up for her. that was my last outdoor shoot of the year. check out some shots.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: