Sunday, August 10, 2008

start from scratch. again.

i started this blog awhile back but never kept up with it. so now....im gonna showcase what i've been working on for the past couple of months.

i've done a couple shoots. Thank you to everybody thats helped me so far. when i bought my camera i didnt really think i'd be getting into photography so seriously but here i am. yall HAVE TO make room for me. still building my portfolio.

i got alot of crazy ideas for some shoots but im still lookin for the right faces...so heres what i've been doin so far.

my first photo shoot....me and Karla went out to shoot some photos. i had a few locations in mind for the shoot and i didnt like them after all.. so we drove around for about an hour and finally we came across this house i liked. this little yellow jumpoff. i dont know who lived in it. we didnt even ask them if we could shoot there so we just got in and got out. shit came out pretty dope tho.

No comments: