Saturday, August 8, 2009

Karyme Valentina Fonseca

That's my unborn daughters name...


me and Karla went out and shot her maternity photos yesterday.

for those of you that don't know were having a little girl pretty soon here. We're naming her after her mother. Also this is the reason my girl has been m.i.a. on shoots lately. i usually have Karla come help me with lighting/hair/makeup and we also shoot pictures of her too. Karla was my first model for a shoot and she actually got me into photographing other girls. it was just a hobby for me at the time but she was very involved in convention work and shooting with other photographers. she put me up on networking sites like modelmayhem.com that opened the doors for me to grow and i have definitely improved over the past year and a half.

check out these shots of Karla and Karyme


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



"funny how shit comes together. one moment you frequent the clubs and the next four years you and sombodys daughter raising your own youngin. now thats a beautiful thing. thats if your on top of you game and man enough to handle real life situations"

No comments: