Friday, July 3, 2009

JLINSNIDER Fashion Show

my friend Jamie Lin had me come thru to her fashion show this past wednedsay. it was definetly a good look. The good folks over at Desert Ice studios & 944 Magazine sponsored the event. Jamie is definetly one of the hardest working ladies in the game, i've told her that a few times. shes Great at what she does. for those who dont know Jamie is the wardrobe stylist that styled my War and Peace Shoot (and pretty much saved that whole shoot with two phonecalls) lol.

my boy Bam came along with me to cover the event and my boy Nick from Papa G Prod. came thru to film it. big thank you to them as well. the show was dope and i made some contacts for future work. all and all it was a good night for me as well

heres links to some of the collabrotive parties involved in case you need there services

Jamie Lin Snider - www.myspace.com/jlinsnider / http://www.jlinsnider.wordpress.com/

Desert Ice Studios - http://www.deserticestudios.com/ Heather is the manager over there

Bambu - www.myspace.com/bittersweetphoto.com

Nick Papa G - www.myspace.com/nikpapag


heres a few shots from the night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: